Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Challenge #340

Hello everyone!!
 
Sorry about no post last week. Julie, our owner and coordinator for the blog was out sick and had some issues getting our images.
 
BUT -  we are back and ready for another challenge!
 
Are you ready for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 340
Anything Goes
 
This weeks image is from Oddball Art. These images are so much fun to color and design with. As Lizzy puts it -  a Perfect Combo of Sweet & Sour Glittering Up the Grunge. And what a better way to get started on some of those holiday cards! This little gal is all colored up in 'traditional' Christmas green and red. I hope you like it !!
 
 

Image: Holiday Alex No 357
Paper: the Paper Studio Old World Winter
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Distress Ink Old Paper, Recollection Rhinestones, Mama Elephant Tags dies, Impression Obession Die 319-K Branches, Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler (sentiment), Wink of Stella Clear, Green and Pink, Heidi Swapp flowers, Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles dies

Some of you may have noticed that I have changed my background. I have been using the same one for quite some time now. Recently during the Amazon Prime deals day, I found this Instant Pop Up light studio for $10. I thought I would give it a try. Previously I was just using some foam board, patterned paper and a couple of my art lights. I wanted to see if this was any better, worse, the same? So feel free to give me some tips, tricks advise if you would like:)
 
Please make sure you stop by and leave some love with the rest of the DT. They have some wonderful cards and would love to hear from you.



Store
Prize - 3 Images from their store

and





 Store
Blog
Prize -$15 gift code to use on their website
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment