Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Challenge #338

Hello everyone!!
 
Time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 339
Anything Goes

I LOVE Bugaboo images and that is who our sponsor is this week - YAY!!!
They literally have an image for every occasion :) And when I seen this cute little cat - I just couldn't pass him by!! If your not already aware - I love cats and have 3 of them. 1 female and 2 males and they just make like more fun and interesting. And I wanted to make a bright and cheery card so I hope you like it!!
 

Image: Kidz Clowns
Paper: the Paper Studio Eat Cake
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Circles dies, Wink of Stella Clear, Yellow and Green, Hero Arts DC184 Ribbon Messages, the Paper Studio Enamel dots

Please make sure you stop by and leave some love with the rest of the DT. They have some wonderful cards and would love to hear from you.
 
And as always - don't forget to visit our sponsors who make this all happen every week :)


 Store
Blog
Prize - 4 digi images of winners choice
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Michelle. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle. So cute, wonderful design and beautiful coloring. Just wanted to stop by and {{give you a hug}}!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle, I am so sorry to read about Faith, my deepest sympathy for the family. Jennifer xx
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete