Wednesday, March 1, 2017

FTHS Mid-Week Inspiration

Hi friends !!
 
Thank you to everyone who played along with us last week!  We at FTHS enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing your wonderful creations!
 
 Here in the Midwest, we have had such a swing of weather this last week or so. Couple of days of normal temps, then unseasonable highs, rain and then back to snow. I wanted to make a bright & cheery card! One that made me think of spring :) I also used the current sketch challenge that is going on right now.

I hope you like it! 
 
 
 
Image: Faithful Friends-Gratitude
Paper: Doodlebug Designs Spring Garden
Coloring Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Smooch Glitz Frost, Michaels Paper roses, Recollections pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Oval dies, Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Ovals dies
Sketch: Sketch 164
 
 
I hope that you will join us for our weekly sketch challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment