Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Challenge #315

It's Wednesday crafty friends!
Time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 315
Anything Goes

This week I got to use an image from Sparkle & Sprinkle!
When going thru the images, I just had to get this one. My family is into racing (if you don't already know). We watch NASCAR and my husband & son also race stock cars at our local track as well. So when I seen Rusty - I just had to get him :)

Hope you like it!

 
 
Image: Rusty's Wagon
Paper:  DCWV Nana's Kids
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle die, Pearl Pen Chrome Silver, Gloss Accents, Darice's Bakers twine, Stamps of Life Happy Banners stamp & die
 
I know I found the checkered flag "button" at Hobby Lobby. But for the life of me can't remember the name of the company. I  just snipped off the back to make it flush to be able to put on the card. I used Glossy accents on his goggles and the pearl pen on the wagon wheels.
 
Don't forget to stop by and visit with the rest of the DT. I am sure they would love to hear from you. And as always - stop by our wonderful sponsors as well this week!!



 Prize - 3 Digi images from the store

and

 


 Store
Blog
Prize -3 digi images of winners choice

Thanks for visiting today!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment