Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Challenge #293

It's Wednesday crafty friends - time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 293
Anything Goes
 
This week I got to use this sweet image by Oddball Art. As soon as I seen it I envisioned her in like a workout grey & pink outfit. And I wanted to do something different w/the balloon. I just recently bought a Balloon die and it so happens that it fits almost perfectly over the image. YAY!!


 
Image: Chloe
Paper: BoBunny Flutter Butter, Delilah & Alissa Collection
Color medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Paper Smooches Balloon die, Smooch Glitz Frost, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, Recollections gems, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge punch
 
Please make sure you stop by and check out the rest of the DT.
And of course this weeks awesome sponsor!


Store
Prize - 3 Images from their store
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment