Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Challenge #289

It's Wednesday & time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 289
Anything Goes
 
YAY....I got to use a Bugaboo image this week. I just love the Bugaboo digis :) Seems how it's summer - I thought I would go with summer image. When I saw this cute lil pup in an inner tube, I just had to have him!
 
 
Image: Pup Summer
Paper: Fancy Pants Making Waves
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die, Glossy Accents, Stamps of Life Flamingo2stamp (sentiment), Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me stamp & die (bubble), Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink Gold, atyou Spica pen 20 Chocolate, Webster's Pages Enamel Stars
 
I used the Glossy Accents on his glasses as well as the inner tube. I wanted to give the inner tube that "glossy" plastic like look to it. I thought this sentiment from The Stamps of Life was a perfect match for this image!
 
Please make sure you stop by and check out the rest of the DT.
 
As well as our wonderful sponsors


 Store
Blog
Prize - 7 digi images of winners choice

and
Store
Prize - $12 gift certificate
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Michelle
 
 

2 comments: