Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Mid-Week Inspiration @ FTHS

Welcome to FTHS Mid-Week Inspirational post.

At first when I saw this sketch I was not quite sure how it would turn out for me. But once I colored this cute lil nerdy boy, and started going thru some of my paper - it just all came together! 

I like the 'neutral' background as it makes the image 'pop' a little more. It may not be easy to see - but I did his glasses in Glossy Accents. And I added some sparkle to the balloon. I had also wanted to put a sentiment on the front, but didn't want it to 'distract' from the image. So I typed up the "You Are Wonderful" on my computer and ran it thru my printer on vellum.
 
If you missed the recent blog hop - you really missed out!! Faith has been SUPER busy creating some wonderful new images. You should really check out the store!
 
Here's my inspiration  :)

 


Image: Smarty Pants Nerdy Boy Balloon
Paper: the Paper Studio ~ Eat Cake, Gray cardstock
Coloring Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Sizzix Thinlits Dies Borders 559200, Quikutz Nesting Circle dies, Smooch Glitz ~ Frost, Vellum, Glossy Accents, Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots ~ Silver, Sentiment done on computer
Sketch: #156


Well thanks for stopping by today! I hope I have helped you think about getting creative with some images from FTHS! We would love for you to drop by and join us for a challenge!

Michelle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment