Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Challenge #273

Welcome back to Penny's Paper Crafty challenge!!

This week our challenge is~ 
 
Challenge #273
Anything Goes

At first, I thought this image was a little outside my 'comfort' zone. As I am not into the whole Goth thing. And I don't have to be into Goth to enjoy this image, but I debated on how I wanted to color her. For some reason - the greens and purple came to me when I saw this image. As well as the sad look upon her face. So I thought a "Miss You" card would be perfect!

I hope you like how it turned out.   


Image: Goth Girl
Paper: We R Memory Keepers ~ Anthologie
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Avery Elle ~ Wonky Stitches die circle & rectangle, Memento Ink ~ Grape Jelly, atyou pica pen ~ 06 Melon, EK Success Slim Edger Punch Dotted Scallop

I really like how the sequins gives it just enough 'pop' without taking away from the image. And of course my fav color is purple :)
 
As always - make sure you stop by the rest of the DT and check out their amazing work. And our wonderful sponsors as well!!


 

Store
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice
 
and
 
 
Store
Blog
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you will come back again soon :)

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment