Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Challenge #257

 It's Wednesday and time for another challenge at
 
This week's Challenge is:
 
Challenge #257
Anything Goes
 
This week I got to use a fun image from Faery Ink. I had never used them before. They have some great images!!
 
 I had seen a card I believe on Pinterest that had the vellum embossed with the happy birthday. I thought that was such a great idea, I thought it would be perfect for this card! And for some reason, I really like the purple and green together.  


Image: Gabbie Birthday Fairy
Paper: Bo Bunny Flutter Butter, Delilah & Alissa Collection, Vellum
Coloring Medium: Copics, Gelly Roll Clear Star, atyou Spica pen 02Pink
Other Supplies: Queen & Co Droplets, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge punch, Smooch Glitz Frost, Cuttlebug embossing folder Happy Birthday





Don't forget to stop by and see what the rest of the
DT has been up to this week!
And also, make a stop by our sponsors and check them out as well!




 Prize - 3 Images from their store

 and
 

Prize - 3  digi images

and

Prize - $12 gift certificate

 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Michelle
 
 
Challenges:
Brown Sugar ~ #175 Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges ~ #121 Die Cuts & Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment