Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Challenge #225 @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge

Welcome back for my 2nd post as a DT member at
Penny' Paper-Crafty Challenge.
 
This weeks challenge #225 is
Anything but a Square

One of our wonderful sponsors this week is Bugaboo stamps.
I just love Bugaboo stamps. There is something for everybody.
 

The image I got to work with is Kidz Flower Basket.
Isn't she just adorable!?!

 
I am also using the current sketch over at From The Heart Stamps as well.
 
 

I had originally started off making her w/brown hair, etc. But I really wanted to use the paper from one of my paper packs which had more blacks in it. I believe this my 1st time trying to color an image with black hair. As I usually opt to color brown or blonde hair. I have a lot of learning to do yet w/my Copics, but I think it turned out pretty well.

Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo - Kidz Flower Basket
Paper: the Paper Studio Ninth Street
Coloring Medium: Copics, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, atyou Spica pen 10 Black
Other Supplies: Recollections flowers & pearls, Sweet Stamps SS4406 Framed Handwritten words, Spellbinders Foliage, Long Rectangle Large and Classic Ovals Large dies, ek Success Dotted Wave Edges punch 
 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you check out the rest of the DT as well over at Penny's.
 
Michelle
 
Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - # 259 Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes



 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, fab card and love the colours. Great backing papers. I don't must like colouring black hair as I never seem to get it right but as you say, we must keep on practicing but from what I can see your may have cracked it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty work, thanks for joining #259 challenge with Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you this week too! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is sooooo cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete