Monday, August 20, 2012

Monthly Reveal

It's that time again at D2D...monthly reveal day. Faith has come out with a few new fall & winter images that I am sure you will just LOVE. Plus, some of the gals will be 'revisting' some her older fall & winter images as well.

I decided to use 2 of her new images. For my 1st image, I used "Reach for the Stars Snowman" and created a tag.  I'm always so focused on creating cards, that I don't think about making tags for gifts. And I thought this image would be perfect for that purpose. And I am also always doing my images on white cardstock and I have seen so many people do the images on kraft paper. So, I printed my image on the kraft cardstock, colored the stars w/my atyou Spica markers for some shimmer. Then my Memento markers were used to colors the scarf and nose. A little Stickles for the snow, a piece of green cardstock folded in half, punched a hole and ran my ribbon thru and TA DA!! Easy peasy : )


For my 2nd image I used "Fall Mailbox". Fall is my FAVORITE time of year with all the changing colors & cooler weather. Again I wanted to keep it simple but yet use alot of those wonderful colors we associate with fall. I also used a new Spellbinder die that I recently purchased and absolutely LOVE it!



Well, I hope you have a chance to check out the other DT creations as well! They have some awesome creations and inspiration for you all.
Thanks so much for blog hoppin' with D2D! Remember, all New Release Digital Stamps will be on SALE until August 23. Details HERE.





For more inspiring ideas from this new release, please visit the other designers' blogs:







  Michelle

Challenges:
Inky Impressions~ Pearls or rhinestones
4 Crafty Chicks~ Circles

12 comments:

  1. Loving your creations, a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag is darling Michelle, love the kraft cardstock. The second one is so pretty, too, fall is my favorite season as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag on kraft paper turned out SO cute!! I love how simply it's colored and the glitter adds so much! And your fall card is beautiful! Thanks for being a part of the August hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creative style! I love how you printed on kraft paper! I love the look and I really need to try it out myself! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both, Michelle! Thanks for sharing how to use kraft paper - a little color goes a long way - definitely going to try this technique soon! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both. The snowman tag is my favorite. I like that you colored on kraft. It looks really greaet !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lovely. My favourite is the mailbox card. Superb :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really wonderful - thanks for playing along with inky impressions xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable!!!!! great creations....tfs

    ReplyDelete