Friday, March 16, 2012

Shower 'stuff'

One of the gals I work with is getting married in a few weeks.  They are going to FL for their ceremony and then having a 'reception' back home here later in the summer.

Now Jenny is not a frilly and get all gussied up kind of gal.  She a no-nonsense easy going person, who doesn't like to be fussed over.  So my co-workers and I thought we would throw her a lil' shower at work.  Nothing fancy, but our way of saying were happy for you.



My contribution to the shower is the invites and the decorations.  She is having a beach theme, so that is what I tried to center everything around.  And said the blue that I used for the invites is almost dead on for what she has for her stuff. Some of her flowers are lilies and hydrangeas, so I tried to work those in as well. And while shopping @ Michaels, I found a few beach inspired items that I thought would work well for the shower. Again, nothing fancy but thought really turned out nicely.

Hope she enjoys the shower!!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the center piece w/ the shells in it. Awesome job

    ReplyDelete