Thursday, February 9, 2012

You make my heart melt

 Ice Cream Valentine is FREE right now at the D2D store until Feb 14th so hurry!
I just LOVE this cute set from Faith.  My DP has hearts all over it so I decided to go with the "You make my heart melt" sentiment as it fits perfectly!!  I then stamped some hearts in coordinating colors onto the white strip of cardstock. I first stamped my image, then stamped again without re-inking to give it that shadow or offset look just like the paper.  I sprayed a lil Maya Mist (LOVE this stuff too) over the top of that to give it a lil shimmer. 

While you are there grabbing your freebie~make sure to check out some more of her wonderful images.  And don't forget~the Monthly Release on the 20th!!! There are some Spring and Easter cuties!!

Michelle

Challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge~For the One I Love
By The Cute and Girly~Love is in the Air
Incy Wincy Designs~Love: Pink, White and Black
4 Crafty Chicks~Love is in the Air
Gingerloft Challenge~Love is in the Air

13 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! I love the black and pink, and your coloring is wonderful! Love the heart pins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card love that sentiment thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck! Ani
    P.S. I have a candy on my blog if you're interested
    http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the DPs and the sentiment is so perfect. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely valentine! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card and ideal for our challenge at Gingerloft. Thank you for joining us and good luck.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Valentine's card - love your gorgeous DP and that's a great image for Valentine's... though you've put the idea of ice cream in my head now ;)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Valley and good luck in the draw!
    Lynne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card!Thank you fro joining us at Lexis Creations.Tineke DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your background paper on this cute card! So happy you joined us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is a fab card. Love the back and white theme with that gorgeous freebie going on there. The sentiment with the pearls makes it complete. Thanks for playing at By The Cute and Girly and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card :o) Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft challenge this Fortnight. Good luck. HUgs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. "You make my heart melt" is an affectionate expression used to convey deep emotions of love and tenderness. 6700k Vs 6800k It suggests that the person being spoken to has a profound and positive impact on the speaker's emotions.

    ReplyDelete