Tuesday, February 28, 2012

~*Happiness*~

First of all, I want to say that I won the weekly challenge over at Sweet Stamps ~ YAY ME!!!! I was so excited when I got the news!!   See the post below this one for my entry.

I also wanted to share a few quick pictures of a few things I made for Valentine's day.  I know that has long come and gone ~ but I just didn't get a chance to post them back then.  First, I want to share a card I made for an AWESOME girlfriend of mine who has taught me SO much.
I fell in love w/this Whipper Snapper stamp (Yin & Yang) when I saw it at Archivers!!!  I just had to get it. I did a 'happy' dance when I finished coloring this one. I amazed myself at how it turned out !!  I am still fairly new at the colored pencils and Gamsol thing - but loving it more everyday!

My next lil project was for my BFF/Scrapping buddies!!  We always give each other lil treats and stuff and I thought this was such a cute idea!


Well....toodles for now : )

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. You're so talented. And i learn from you so keep learning from Kendra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card sooooo much! So much, that I still have it up!! ;)

    ReplyDelete