Friday, September 16, 2011

Abracadabra

Hi everyone ~

Just a quick post before I head off to Archiver's Scrapfest @ the Mall of America in Minnesota!! I am going with my girlfriends and we just can't wait to get there. This will be our 3rd year. If you have never been, it is really awesome.

My post today is of this new image from Faith titled "Abracadabra". Isn't he just the cutest lil' magician you have ever seen? And of course his ever so nervous sidekick just waiting to see what happens next!! Faith has recently added some new Halloween images and wonderful digi papers as well. You really should check it out! Halloween is my favorite holiday and she has some wonderful images/papers for me to 'play' with!






Well.....off to finish getting ready! Hope you like it and as always~love to hear your comments!

Michelle

Image: D2D - Abracadabra http://designed2delight.com/prestashop/
Color Medium - ProMarkers

No comments:

Post a Comment