Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello again!!

Boy, it feels like months since I last posted, but it really wasn't that long : ) Just so many little things to get done around here lately, busy at work training summer help, and of course the holiday weekend. Speaking of which~ I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I know we did!! We celebrated my son's "Golden" birthday which was actually the 25th, and the holiday as well. And we had wonderful weather too.

The card I am posting tonight is actually one that I made for the All White +One other color challenge over @ Card Ideas. I never got to post my card and they have since moved onto the next weekly challenge. I really like the way this card turned out, so I will just post it here on my blog anyway. I went classic black & white and, I didn't want to overpower the image, so I kept it very CAS.



I hope you like it!! Oh.....and I couldn't resist posting a pic of my beautiful granddaughters!! The oldest~Evyon~ came running out to me today when I got there yelling "Grandma, Grandma Grandma ....then gave me a HUGE hug!! She then told me she graduated Head Start and gets to go to Kindergarten in the fall. Seems like not that long ago I was taking my son to Kindergarten....where does the time go?

Well, goodnight for now. I will be back soon...I promise : )


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment