Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thinking of You.............

Well.....I am trying to calm my nerves here a little by doing some cardmaking today. Tomorrow is the BIG game, and I so want my hometown Packers to win the Superbowl.

~*~ GO PACK GO~*~

While playing around awhile back, I happened across a blog that had digi's both line drawn and already colored in. I am waiting for the arrival of my ProMarkers. I had borrowed a friends and fell in LOVE with them. I wish I could have ordered 1 of each color, but that would put a 'dent' in the old pocketbook right now :) So I love that I ran across this site where I could download a already colored image.

Beccy over at http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/ has some cute images for free that you can either download and put your own spin on them. Or download a colored version and go from there. I found "Buckets of Blooms" and thought this would make a great "Thinking of You" card.



Below I showed what I did to "enhance" if you will to the image. I added Glossy Accesnts on the center of the sunflowers and added some shimmer to the bow and blue flowers w/my Spica pens.



Hope you enjoy and I love all your comments.

Michelle

Paper: White, green, blue and yellow cardstock, Antique Checkerboard by The Paper Studio
Inks: ColorBox Chalk - Olive Pastel, Distress Ink - Old Paper, ColorBox Cat's Eye Baby Blue
Misc: Offray Green ribbon, Craft twine, i-Rock gems, Glossy Accents, Spica 20 Chocolate and 18 Baby Blue markers, "Thinking of You" by Stampendous

1 comment: