Thursday, February 10, 2011

Big Heart

That is definitely what the Packers had going for them on Superbowl Sunday!! The city of Green Bay is still 'alive' with excitement from the amazing win. Fireworks and celebrations everywhere you turn!! I love this city!

Faith has brought us another great image, especially w/Valentine's Day right around the corner. Big Heart, and a bonus "Kitten's Big Heart". Being that I have 3 cats, I really wanted to do the kitten image, but at the last minute decided against it. I opted to try my hand at making my own background paper w/digital images.

I combined Big Heart with the word LOVE to create my own paper. This was my first time doing it - and it was both frustrating and fun. I watched a few tutorials on how to do it, but when I tried it just didn't seem to work out for me. So I went about it the hard way and basically cut & pasted it to the design that I liked.




Here is a better pic to see the paper and to see the embossing and paper piecing I did as well.



Well, I guess I had better get going for tonight. Hope to see you all back here real soon. And remember to leave comments~I love reading them.

Michelle

Paper: Red, white, light & dark pink cardstock, and scrap patterned paper

Image: Big Heart http://designed2delight.blogspot.com/

Misc: Bling, Cuttlebug Divine Swirls, Gelly Roll Clear Star, KI Memories Unconditional Dots Self Adhesive ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment