Thursday, September 23, 2010

BOO~Scaredy Cat

HI everyone!!
This weeks image from Faith is perfect for my favorite holiday - Halloween! Scaredy cat is so cute, I couldn't wait to play with it. You can get this image over at Designed 2 Delights digi stamp site or even easier - play along with us and get the next weeks image FREE!!!

This past weekend I was @ Scrapfest at Mall of America with my girlfriends. We had a blast - learning and playing around with some new techniques. I still don't have all my supplies unpacked yet, so this image didn't get my 'full attention' I guess.

It may be hard to see but, I flocked up the spider, colored in my image w/watercolor pencils and then blended them in. Put some Clear Star shimmer on the face of the pumpkin to make him look light he is 'glowing'. I then wrapped midnight twine around my stamped saying and popped up my flower w/dimensionals. You can't see it the best - but I colored my 2nd petal w/CI Paints Pumpkin for some shimmer, and dabbed my base flower in some white ink to give a cobwebby look. Then added some bling here and there and TA DA!! Then while taking pictures - it occured to me that the green under my image almost resembles a cresent moon~how weird!!


Well, hope you like it. Till next time : )

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment