Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Misc cards

Hi there!!

Just posting a few cards that I made recently. 

This one was for my parents anniversary.  I was going thru a bunch of different digi stamp sites and found this one on Bugaboo’s site.  I just thought it was the cutest thing – so I had to have it.  It sounds funny, but it kind of reminded me of my parents….quirky & fun!!

IMG_0546

I used my Fuzzy Fun Flock for their ‘house slippers’…too cute!!  Then I added some Stickles to the dress and the heart, and went over her glasses w/my Clear Star Gelly Roll pen for some more ‘glitter"’.  I then got to use my new tool….my I-Rock, how fun was that!!  My girlfriend & I recently went to Archivers, seen it and just had to have it.  The gems or bling come with adhesive backs and all you do is heat up your I-Rock ‘gun’ and then press it on the gem and ta-da….BLING!!! Below is a close up of all the fun things I did.  Hope you can make them all out : )

 IMG_0548[1]

 

This next card was for my girlfriends little guy who recently turned 2.  Love ya bunches Sawyer!!  Again, another cute digi stamp from Bugaboo!! Check them out @ http://www.bugaboostamps.com/home.html

Again,  I colored in the main image w/my Photoshop Elements program, then added some glitter to the red stripe on the surf board w/ PK Glitz “Stardust” embossing glitter translucent in burgundy.  And also – the Gelly Roll Clear Star pen on the glasses to give them that shimmer.

IMG_0538[1]

Here is a close up to see all the glitter & shimmer going on!!

IMG_0540[1]

Well, hope you enjoyed and I always welcome any comments.  Love hearing from you all!

Nite all

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment